Information for Podium Presenters
- Chairing: We would like the first speaker of each session to chair the session, mainly to keep it to time. 10 - 5 - 1 - 0 minutes remaining signs will be provided, please show them to the speaker at appropriate times.
- The time for a podium presentation is 20 minutes. Please plan to adhere to this time so we can keep the conference running smoothly.
- Technical support will be available in each room during the conference.
- Once at the conference, please contact the technical assistant in the room where your session is scheduled as early as possible:
- to load and test your presentation on the computer provided in the room OR
- if you will be using your own machine, to test your equipment and provide a backup (if you have a Mac, bringing an adapter is recommended).
- It is very highly recommended that ALL podium presenters send us a fail-safe backup copy of their presentation at firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF file (first author's last name in filename) no later that 14 April, end of day.
Information for Poster Presenters
- Poster format: Please make sure your poster width does not exceed 900mm. Portrait orientation is preferred. Having a photo of the presenting author will help contact the author at the conference.
- Poster location: Posters will be displayed in the Hotel Filmar foyer throughout the conference. Stands will be numbered according to original EasyChair Submission number, and will be available from Monday morning onwards. Poster presenters are encouraged to set up early (use the magnets provided) and can keep the posters on display throughout the conference for maximum exposure.
- Poster session: Tuesday 17 April, 18:00-19:30. Wine and light snacks will be served.
- Poster printing: If you wish to print your poster locally to avoid travelling with it, see this page for information on local printing facilities: http://evolang.org/torun/proceedings/printinformation.html